Get More Traffic to your website with Pinterest
Maximize your visibility on Pinterest, so you can leverage your marketing and thrive, without wasting time doing the wrong things.
Hi, I'm Faye!
Faye Strange, Pinterest Expert
My mission is to help online business owners get more traffic and leads to their website from Pinterest with the right strategies and actions. Through my courses and one-on-one work, I can guide you to leverage the power of Pinterest to create meaningful results.
Places you might have seen me…
- Pin Perfect is an incredible programme! It's got so much value – way more than I anticipated and it's given me the confidence to use Pinterest with intention! If you're thinking of using Pinterest for your business I definitely recommend Faye's course!
- Working with Faye was like a breath of fresh air. We really wanted to test the power of pinterest but we didn't have the time or resource to dedicate to the platform. Working with faye was just the answer. A true expert in the platform and its capabilities and we automatically knew our Pinterest account would be taken care of. She was quick to understand our business and marketing goals and communicated well throughout. We'd highly recommend Faye to anyone looking to get results from Pinterest.
- I love the Evergreen Marketing Club! Faye is so incredibly helpful and always there if you need something answered. The weekly co-working and networking sessions are the perfect mix of learning and support and I've had a few golden moments learning some amazing new ways to approach things in my marketing that are going to help in my business. There are some fabulous resources and courses in the app and it's all so clear and easy to navigate. Great value too for the expert help on hand week in, week out.
- I booked a Pinterest Power Hour with Faye, what a delight! Time very well spent, she's so knowledgeable, speaks sense and made loads of suggestions for my clients accounts. Would highly recommend booking one if you'd like to make the most of Pinterest for your business.
- Since joining Faye's Evergreen Marketing Club, I've published my first blog and learnt so much about what goes into planning, SEO, headers, titles, and other elements required for a high-performing blog, which I had no idea about and didn't know where to begin! Faye has created such a great community where you can share freely and no question is too silly! I highly recommend joining this group, Faye is really knowledgeable, can keep you accountable and teach you how to spend less hours slaving away on your socials and getting the same results!
Is Pinterest Right for Your business?
Yes, it's true – Pinterest is amazing for product-based businesses!
Pinners are actively seeking inspiration and planning purchases, and your product can show up on their smart feed if it's related to what they are searching for.
Pinterest calls it ‘inspired shopping'. If you have a product-based business you can create shoppable pins on Pinterest that drive traffic back to your website so Pinners can complete their purchase.
But you don't have to be a product-based business to see success on Pinterest!
Service-based businesses can also drive traffic and increase sales by using the platform
And you don't need a product to make sales. Your organic pins will be shown to people in their smart feed, much like shoppable pins, if Pinterest thinks that your content is relevant.
With each pin, you can direct people back to your blog, your lead-magnet, your Instagram, your Youtube channel, your sales pages (you get the idea).
If you have a product or a service that is inspiring, informative, desirable or helps to make people's lives better (even down to things like financial advice and DIY tips) then there is going to be an audience for you on Pinterest!
Get the Newsletter
Subscribe to get my weekly newsletter full of tips, advice, and free things!
Hey, Let's Be Friends!
Want to work together? Contact me today!