Yay! Your download is on its way to your inbox! 🥳 Can’t find it? Check your spam folder just in case.
Now, before you go…
Just one more thing!
Are you fed up with grinding on social media for little reward?
Do you want to start creating consistent evergreen content for Pinterest that actually makes a difference to your business?
Join the Evergreen Marketing Club now and get your first month for only £7 (Save £40!) 🎉
(Discount is valid for the first month only, you can cancel at any time)
✅ Feel in complete control of your marketing (no more staring at the walls waiting for inspiration to strike)
✅ Create consistent blogs that rank on Pinterest (and Google!)
✅ Be confident knowing that the content you are creating will bring you new leads and generate future income
✅ Surround yourself with a supportive community of other business owners, with possible opportunities for collaboration to explore
✅ No more worrying about if you're doing the right thing, and wasting time trying to find out – ask a question in the group or request a guest expert on the topic
Get your first month for only £47.00 £7.00
Hi, I'm Faye!
I help service businesses with inspiring and educational content to share direct more traffic to their website with evergreen marketing.
At the end of 2021 I doubled down on my own SEO, blogging and affiliate marketing and I've seen first-hand the difference it's made in bringing passive income into my business over the past 12 months.
I know how hard it is to get all the moving parts into place (and the motivation to do it) which is why I created the Evergreen Marketing Club. A safe space for like-minded business owners to create and share their progress together.
It's time to get off the social media hamster wheel and start creating evergreen content that makes you money.
- Get the accountability you need to create blogs and pin them to Pinterest consistently
- Learn & implement best practices and techniques to start ranking on Pinterest and Google
- Learn how to monetise your blog with affiliate marketing
- Weekly Coworking (Monday 1-3pm UK time) so you can create your content for the week ahead
- Weekly networking to chat with others in the group with no awkward questions or pitches
- Monthly expert workshops about Pinterest and evergreen marketing techniques
- Pinterest Keyword Minicourse to help you discover which keywords to use on Pinterest and where to find them
- Simple SEO for Blogging minicourse to help your blogs rank on Google
- Evergreen Your Instagram minicourse so you can take a break from Insta to focus on Pinterest and still attract new people into your world.
- Off-Facebook Community to ask any questions and share your content with the group
- Social Media Templates to make repurposing your blogs quick and easy!
Get your first month for only £47.00 £7.00
I've never written a blog before, but I want to... is the club right for me?
This membership is for people who understand the value of blogging. If you have never blogged before, you will need to have blogging capabilities on your website before you join.
What happens if I can't attend the live sessions?
You don't need to attend live to make the most of the club. All the resources you need will be available to dip in and out of (with more added over time) and there will be focus playlists to help you work in your own time. There will be plenty of opportunities to connect with others in the club.
Will there be any 1:1 help in the club?
When you join, you are invited to a 30-minute 1:1 call with me (or we can chat on Voxer if you prefer) to chat about what you want to achieve and how to get there.
After that, you can ask me questions in the group throughout the week and during any of the live sessions.
How will I know if the membership is helping me?
Every month you'll be encouraged to track your key figures (I'll show you what to do) so you can see your progress. There will be a template to help you with this in the club.
I sell products, can I join the club?
The content in the club is designed for service-based businesses. If you are committed to writing blogs about your products and don't mind a lack of resources for product businesses you are welcome to join.
What happens if I want to leave?
You can leave at any time if you decide the club isn't for you, no questions asked. You can manage your payment online and your membership will cease at the end of your payment period.